- CHSOS—Our Story
- Race Details
- Race Supporters
- Race results
- Contact Us
Christian Health Service of Syracuse Run/Walk 5K & 10K
- USATF course certification for the 5K course
- USATF course certification for the 10K course
- Registration opens on November 12th, 2019.
- Kid’s Samaritan Sprint starts at 9:30AM The Samaritan Sprint is a quick, one loop around the event area and through the finish chute. There will not be chip timing for Kid’s race. Race bib and T-shirt will be provided for registered children. Any child ages 5-12 may participate in the 5K for free as long as they are accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Good Samaritan Run/Walk 5K & 10K begins at 10AM at Longbranch Park in Syracuse New York. The course is a certified out and back course, with marked start and finish line arch, chip timing and results at the finish line.
- Refreshments and plenty of water will be available to race participants in the tent after the race. Inspirational music, vendors, entertainments, and concessions will be onsite at the event from 9AM to 12PM.
"Tiffany's Treats" selling delicious baked goods under the tent. Look for coupon in the swag bag.
Packet Pickup will be from 11am - 6pm at Fleet Feet Sports Dewitt, 5800 Bridge Street, East Syracuse, NY 13057.